I have been told by
a high profile lawyer that I have to have a cookies policy even though I don't collect information about individuals. someone in my local newsagents
To set your mind at rest I only use Google Analytics. This helps me...
- Know if you came here from a search engine, typed the URL in directly or were redirected from gcseastronomy.co.uk
- I also find out what browser and screen size device people use (Likely Chrome on a desktop or Safari on an iphone)
- I can tell the most (Moon Phases) and least popular pages (this one)
- I can tell how long people were on those pages for (68 seconds average)
- How many people visited for the first time and how many were repeat visitors (lots and lots)
- Importantly I can tell what errors happen because of
the silly cute things you do. This never happens by the way. mistakes in the code written by me
So thank you for reading my cookies page, you are probably the only one so far so well done and clear skies.